At Beautiful U, I go out of my way to make sure my valued clients have the best experience possible. Please take a moment to review the terms and conditions below to ensure you understand my operations procedures. If you have any questions, just get in touch and i’ll be happy to help.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions form part of your agreement with Beautiful U. Your consultation and or treatment, will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions when you become a client. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, Liana Cook will constitute as The Therapist and you The Client.
Beautiful U’s promise to you
· Excellent customer care, treating you The Client with dignity and respect
· To provide a safe and confidential setting to receive your treatment
· Deliver good customer service by responding to all enquiries within 72 hours
· Client information will be kept strictly private and confidential
· To treat you with the best therapies, of the highest quality
. The Therapist has the right to cancel any appointment after the consultation, if the Therapist feels it is for the Clients or Therapists best interest for the treatment to not go ahead.
Clients promise to Beautiful U
· You are required to arrive on time for each treatment, for late arrivals the treatment time will be reduced.
· You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to inform the Therapist of any conditions or changes to your health, now and on-going, which may affect/and or contraindicate you from treatment.
· If your Therapist requires further medical information from a practitioner, you must provide such details.
· You consent to before and after photographs being taken when having Laser and/or IPL treatments.
· Your Therapist cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
· You understand that this therapy is not a substitute for medical advice and/or treatment
· Payment for treatments must be made in full on the day of your treatment.
· Forms of payment are: card, Apple pay, bank transfer, cheque or cash.
· A course of treatments must be paid for in advance to qualify for the discounted rate
Cancellation and Refunds
· 48 hours’ notice of cancellation or postponement is required for all appointments. Repeated cancellations or postponements within this time will be required to pay 50% upfront of any future appointments.
· Notice of less than 24 hours will incur 50% payment of the Treatment fee booked, failure to pay this will result in no further bookings being made.
· Unforeseen events will be taken into consideration on the day.
· Once purchased, your Treatments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
· If the client is late their treatment, their treatment cannot be extended and will end at the appointed time.
· If the Therapist is late additional time will be added to the treatment or to subsequent treatments.
This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, the Therapist does not exclude or limit any liability for:
(a) personal injury (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
The Therapist and/or Beautiful U (the “Company”) does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed packages and services. The Therapist and/or the Company will use reasonable effort to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicably possible after being notified of them.
The Therapist will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the treatments purchased by the Client in respect of any claim.
The Therapist shall not be liable for any loss or injury attributable to:
· the Client’s fault
· a third party unconnected with the provision of services provided by your Therapist; or events which your Therapist, nor her suppliers or agents could have foreseen or forestalled, even if they had taken reasonable care.
The Therapist is not liable if you ignore her recommendation, at any time, to seek medical advice.
General, Privacy and Consent
You understand that in the unlikely event of your Therapist being unable to continue treating you, for any reason, you can request a full refund from your Therapist for any unfulfilled prepaid courses.
You are responsible for keeping all your contact information and marketing preferences up to date with the Therapist.
The Therapist will only do what you ask him/her to do, or what you have given him/her permission to do with any personal or sensitive information held about you.
When you book an appointment The Therapist will collect personal details such as your name, email and telephone numbers. This information is used to identify you and contact you about the appointments and services you have booked.
When you provide The Therapist with your personal information through completing your consultation form, making a payment or contacting The Therapist about their services, you are giving your consent to The Therapist collecting that information and using it for that specific reason.
The Therapist will not use your personal information for any secondary reason, unless The Therapist asks you directly for consent to do so.
For the purpose of legal protection, The Therapist is required to hold the personal information you have given to them to provide you with treatments and the notes about those treatments for a minimum of seven years.
Seven years after your last treatment Beautiful U will permanently delete all your personal information held.
Should you wish to withdraw your consent regarding your personal information please email with your request.
You have the right to review the personal information Beautiful U stores about you and your treatments at any time.
You also have the right to request Beautiful U update or amend your data if it is incorrect.
To action any of these rights at any time please email with your request.
Unless required to do so by law, Beautiful U will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide without your consent.